spoon

just remember

Category:

I always knew our Love would grow ,
I have never regretted our very first hello
We both are wrong sometimes and this we know .............
So we can never let our anger grow .
We can't turn back the hands of time

but I know that our hearts are entwined .
I promise that things will ,
Turn out just fine .
I want to continue to share our life ,

I want you always be my wife .
The things I did,
the things I do
I am so Sorry ..............
I never meant to hurt you ,
From the Heavens above to the

Fire down Below
I Will always be your hero
And you my queen,
and my love for you will continue to grow ........
If for any reason we shall part ,

Just remember you will
always hold the key to my heart
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


06/04/06

Comments (2)

Hello,

Very nicely written. I am doing good. Thanks for your comments. I have written 2-3 poems in draft due to lack of time couldn't make any corrections. Will post them soon...

Keep writing & I will surely read!

Regards,
Dimple
http://poemshub.blogspot.com

"Loving can cost a lot but not loving always costs more, and those who fear to love often find that want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life."

Post a Comment