spoon

River of reflection.....

Category:


Click to read my poems


A river flowing peacefully;

vibrant, splendid tranquility.

Past fields and villages so quaint.

Canopies boast endless leaves,

mighty boulders; the water heaves.

Lovely scenes just waiting for paint.

When at last Its long journey ends,

and to the ocean it now sends,

liquid blending together faint.

Like a river, so flows my life;

Distant memories growing faint

of laughter, tears, circumstances,

mourning, and romantic dances.

Murals of my days wait for paint.

My journey down this river long

has been like a favorite song;

wonderful, simple and so quaint.

Comments (9)

Nice poem...
"My journey down this river long
has been like a favorite song;
wonderful, simple and so quaint."

so true.. depcting the Philosophy of Life... :)

cheers!!!

wonderful poem a bunch of emotions cong.

i was very relucant saying this....

is this a river of life?

"A river flowing peacefully;

vibrant, splendid tranquility."

Flawless Poem...

especially:

"Distant memories growing faint

of laughter, tears, circumstances,

mourning, and romantic dances.

Murals of my days wait for paint."

Blog surley is here to stay !!

Great work done by using very good verbiage to express your thoughts...
Keep it up!
Regards,
Dimple
http://poemshub.blogspot.com

dazzling poem...

Really a nice poem !

"Murals of my days wait for paint."

I LIKE THIS LINE !

interesting
sheekha - http://www.helloraipur.com/

Post a Comment